5/28/08

Art of Seduction Secrets - Seduce Women


What if She doesn’t Call You Back?

I met this girl at my job. I ask this girl named Charise to give me her phone number so that we can get together the next day. She gave me her number and I called. I left a message on her answering machine. But she did not call. Why she didn't call me back?!

What have you done in this kind of situation?


First thing you should know is how to prevent this kind of situation not an answer to how
to solve a problem..


Tip#1 Keep this in mind:

1. Women give out their numbers to guys.

Case1: She might like the attention

Case2: She want to get rid of a guy



2. Women expect men to call them. A woman expects the man to try and try. (For women: to call back a guy makes him think that she is kind of clingy.. The more you kept ignoring the person, the more he wants you)



---------------------------These You should Know -------------------------

Tip#2 Call her 3 to 5 times before you give up


Tip#3 To figure out how to make women want to call you back, you might have to work on improving your humor, your personality, your appearance, or whatever. In short, you need to learn how to make a woman feel for you when you first meet her – “ah theres something about him”. And if you don’t.. she's not likely to call you back.

No comments:

 
Free Web Counter
Web Site Hit Counters

© 2008 copyright www.artellaseuzione.blogspot.com | art of seduction | dating tips | attract men | attract women